6-month extendable temporary contract associated to programmes financed by European Funds.
Work to be performed
Support in the coordination and management of the strategic scientific planning; Support in the CiTIUS' scientific-technological projection.
Functions to be performed
- Support in the implementation of improvement strategies in the scientific coordination field.
- Talent attraction and visibility of CiTIUS scientific-technological activity.
- Support in the preparation, monitoring and reporting of strategic projects.
- Identification of collaboration opportunities in technological and industrial sectors.
Gross monthly salary
Duration of the contract
6 months (extendable)
Expected start date
The day following the resolution of the contract award
Full time (35.0 hours per week ) 09:00 14:00 16:00 18:00
Senior Management Technician
Requirements and achievements of the applicants
Other achievements to be taken into account
- Bachelor's degree or degree in related scientific-technical or legal-social areas (15 points).
- English, level B2 or equivalent (10 points); level C1 or equivalent (15 points)
- Specific accredited training in the field of management and innovation in organisations, entrepreneurship and knowledge and technology transfer (20 points).
- At least two years of accredited work experience in the field of management and innovation in organisations, entrepreneurship and knowledge and technology transfer (25 points).
- Personal interview. The interview will be held only for the 3 candidates with the highest scores, who in the sum of the rest of the merits obtain a minimum of 50 points (25 points).
Deadline: 15 July 2022 - 23:59
The application must be submitted electronically via the University of Santiago de Compostela website. Reference number of the call: : 3/2022 - Reference number of the position: 2019-PG064.01.
Further information available at the official document with the full terms and conditions of this call