Job offer: Postdoctoral position to join the European Project 'DATAlife'
We are looking for a Postdoctoral Researcher to join the European Project 'DATAlife', aimed at implementing disruptive technologies to increase the competitiveness of companies and public administration.
Reference number of the position: 2021-PI124
Type of contract
Work to be carried out
Development of a set of proof-of-concept applications based on previous research results in the field of Artificial Intelligence for its application in real environments in the sectors of interest of the EDIH Datalife initiative. Requirement analysis, Proof-of-concept design and development, Technical reporting, Technical training.
Full-time (35 hours per week) 9:00-14:00 and 16:00 - 18:00
2.198,27€ (14 payments)
Planned start date
2023/10/01 (Estimated date)
Merits to be assessed
- PhD in Computer Science or related disciplines: 20 points
- English level: B2 or equivalent: 5 points and C1 or equivalent: 10 points.
- Creditable work experience in the design and application of machine learning algorithms, parallel computing, data analysis, scientific software programming languages, software development tools such as Git: 20 points
- Scientific publications in the field of computer science or related disciplines: 25 points
- Personal interview. The interview will be held only for the candidates with the highest scores who, in the sum of the rest of the merits, obtain a minimum of 50 points: 25 points
Submission of applications
5 working days: from Tuesday September 19 at 00:00 until Monday September 25 at 23:59.
Visit the oficial website with the full details of this call.