We are a multidisciplinary and international team, working together to advance science and improve people's quality of life. If, like us, you enjoy teamwork, are passionate about intelligent technologies and are enthusiastic about learning on a daily basis, contact us. There are currently several ways to fund the pre-doctoral stage.
If you are in your final year of your Bachelor's or Master's degree and would like to have your first experience in the world of research, we offer you the opportunity to participate in a project under the supervision of one of our researchers. We offer the following paid options, with the possibility of continuing in the pre-doctoral stage:
- CiTIUS summer scholarships: annual call for students from the third year of their degree. You will join a research project team and participate in all the activities we organise in July. We publish the call for applications in spring.
- Collaboration scholarships: grants offered by the Ministerio de Educación y Formación Profesional' for students in their final year of a Bachelor's degree or first year of a Master's degree interested in combining their studies with collaboration in a research project. The call for applications is published in summer.
- Research initiation CiTIUS contracts: part-time contracts for Master's students interested in combining their studies with a research project, with a 50% dedication. Call for applications is published in summer.
- Research initiation Scholarships for Master students: 7 months scholarships for students who are enrolled in an official USC Master interested in combining their studies with research tasks.
- Internships: we offer Bachelor's and Master's degree students the possibility of doing an internship at our centre. If you are interested, you can contact one of our researchers or the KMT Unit directly.
- Final degree and master's degree projects: every year we offer projects related to our lines of research. To find out more about the offer you can contact our researchers or the KMT Unit directly.